Thursday, May 26, 2005

Bad Dream

I had a dream the other night where my son was in a small boat floating on a lake. The boat flipped over and he was stuck underneath it.

The scene changed and the boat and I were in the middle of my house. The house was flooded and the water was rushing down drains that were in the center of each room. I ran to the boat and flipped it over. My son washed toward a drain. I kept my eye on the drain that I thought he go down as I run towards it. I realized that he went a different direction
I run from room to room looking for him.
I Panic.

I awoke filled with panic and fear.
Sleep did not return to me.

2 comments:

Nam LaMore said...

this certainly doesn't sound like a comforting dream .. have you consult a dream dictionary or site? perhaps there are hidden messages in your dream.

more importantly, what was the dominant emotion you felt in your dream (not when you woke up)?

Unknown said...

It went from comfort and being in control to total panic at the end.