Sunday, May 29, 2005

Playing the slots-


Playing the slots-
Originally uploaded by mquest foto.

On the left is a Anaheim Pepper my harvest has been heavy and that is one of the smaller Anaheim Peppers! On the right is a Bell Pepper. It is the second Bell Pepper of the year. I have never had all that much luck with the Bells. They are always on the small side and start to rot before they turn color. The year is still young and I have hope that this is the year I get the Bell Peppers that I dream of.

2 comments:

Nam LaMore said...

i used to eat bellpeppers raw. during recess, kids would chomp on apples and oranges but i would snack on my bellpeppers. i'm not sure why, but mom always packed bellpeppers for us.

it seems crazy now, but i didn't give it a second thought back then.

Unknown said...

It does sound odd. The Bell Peppers that we get today are are rather crispy and vegetable like-- - if you get a ripe one they almost become a fruit when eaten raw.
I would eat them raw, but as a child I doubt that I would of.