Wednesday, May 25, 2005

how I spent my night

My wife came down with some type of throw-up flu. (Or food Poising) Tonight she had a final exam and was not feeling all that well for the exam. I had to drive her to school and hang out and wait for her to get out of class. It was strange revisiting the university after several years of being away from it.

That is how I spent my night. hopefully she will feel better tomorrow and I will be able to spend some time replying to the comments that were left today and surfing everyones Blogs.

Have you looked in my photo area over at Flickr?

Oh well- I will see you all soon.

5 comments:

Julie said...

make sure you take care of her. :) Wait on her hand and foot. Moms often take care of everyone when they're sick, but are seldom taken care of when they get sick. I hope she feels better...

Irina Tsukerman said...

Hope she feels better soon!

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone-
She is doing better. After her final she came home and collapsed on the bed. By the morning her tummy had settled. I really think it would suck to take a final with a upset tummy.

Mary said...

I love the images! I especially liked the LA Traffic Jam image of the toy cars - you are right, the colors are great.

AND I loved the one of your son on the fire engine with the dog. It was so natural the way his was enjoying the view from up there and the Dalmation just kind of guarded over top of him...

very cute pic!

Unknown said...

Thanks Mary- That dog was perfect for the job.