Monday, September 06, 2004

Open letter to Del Taco

Dear Mr. or Mrs. Del Taco
Or Chairman and CEO Keven K. Moriarty

I know it must hard to find good quality help when you pay your employee's minimum wage to work weekend shifts and all hours of the day. But, why do you think the people that deal with the public do not need to speak English? How the hell does an order for two Cheese Quesadillas become one Chicken Quesadillas ? I should not be forced to wait in line to do some stupid Laural and Hardy routine just to buy cheep greasy food. If your employee's can not communicate how can you continue to be effective in the market place?

Now lets step outside and take a ride through the drive up line.

I bet the investors and high level managers in your company are able to drive their expensive cars and talk on their cell phones using wireless sets. I bet they can hear every word while driving down the freeway at 70 miles an hour. (does the company insurance cover that? Because I bet their driving is as bad as everyone else when on the phone.) Do you think your company could invest in better technology for the drive up window?

While I have your attention- Why do I need a token to use the restroom. It can't be because you want to keep it clean. It is a mess anyway. I guess people making minimum wage do not care about the cleanness of you restrooms.

No comments: