Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Soldier Pleads Guilty in Iraq Abuse Case

This guy come across as a pervert. Will he be forced to register as a sex offender when he returns home?
During the same incident, Frederick said he watched as the group of detainees lined up naked against a wall with bags on their head, and then forced them to masturbate.
"I told one of them to masturbate. I grabbed his arm by the elbow, put it on his genitals and moved it back and forth with an arm motion and he did it," he said.

3 comments:

Jack Steiner said...

The soldiers that took part in this disgust me.

Unknown said...

It looks as if he go 8 years for his crime. I still think he needs to register as a sex offender. I wonder how many more cases like this will come out before the election.

Jack Steiner said...

He deserves it.