Saturday, October 09, 2004

Last nights dream

Last night I had a fun dream.
In my dream I was watching the 3rd and final presidential debate. At the beginning of the debate the moderator stated that due to the fear of F.C.C fines combined with the post Janet Jackson Super Bowl fines- - They had decided to put a 10 second delay on the debate. The narrator explained that because of the mental imbalance of Bush and Kerry they were afraid that the debate would contain tons of foul language. The networks were afraid that the F.C.C would fine them for every infraction.

Once the debate started George Bush's off-site handlers were unable to whisper the answers into Bush's ears because of the time delay.

Bush without people telling him what to say was hilarious. Everyone was laughing at him. He looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a fast approaching car. Bush was sweating and turning a nasty shade of read.. He was blabbering and threating to take over the networks. He was calling for martial law. He called for a 9/11 attack on New York.

Kerry just sat there with his hands on his lap. Kerry smiled and sat silently.

I woke up at this point.
I must stop watching debates before I go to bed.

There has been much speculation about Bush getting his answers suppled from an off- site handler. See: Was Bush Wired?

2 comments:

Jack Steiner said...

Kerry sat silently speaks volumes to me. I would have been more excited in Edwards was running for Pres and Kerry was the VP.

Unknown said...

I agree. Kerry does not do it for me. That is why the democracts are still hideing.