Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Blog Roll across the land-

A couple of people have asked about about my short observations. I enjoy putting them down on paper and have found a few other people in Blog land that do similar things with short vignette.

Guru's Life Watch has short observations that are always good. Guru is very economical with his words.

Vali's Views Mostly fictional but, great wit. Often humorous. Sometimes terrifying. Always good.

I think I want to be a comedian-- Like the name states this is all about trying to come up with comedic works. I really enjoy his short work. Lately he has gotten into longer pieces. Look back to the beginning of February For some of his funny stuff.

Any others out there? What published writers fall into this category?
Update Link Fixed

No comments: