Friday, June 17, 2005

My Blog and Public Radio International

My Blog and I made it to PRI (Public Radio International) and I got no credit! (but it is O.K.) One of my posts was read on a show called “Open Source”. To celebrate Bloomsday this radio program spent a hour reading stuff off the Internet to document a single day in Blogland. Just as James Joyce's Ulysses documents the single day of June 16 th 1904.

Ulysses holds a special place in my life.

For those of you that wish to listen It can be heard at 43:28 on the broadcast.
Hear it Here The post they quoted from was My formal shoes

4 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats, Mquest! That's pretty cool!

Unknown said...

I love public radio.

Anonymous said...

That is indeed totally cool! Congrats. Oh, and you are very very brave to go to the big D. I'm not ready to face it yet.

Unknown said...

Thanks- D-land is not that bad if you go at the right time. The money part will kill you. There is no way one can budget for it. I grew up near D-land and know a few tricks.