Saturday, June 25, 2005

Hang time over the pool


Hang time over the pool
Originally uploaded by mquest foto.
Today we pumped up the inflatable pool and spent the afternoon playing in the water. At the end of last summer I was able to get 3 pools at Target for a few dollars each. This is the smaller of the three I bought. I figure If and when we pop this one we will have two others to choose from. Last summers pool lasted all summer, but now that Mquest Jr. is older I am willing to bet he will be harder or his pools this year.
(As shown in the pictures.)

4 comments:

Julie said...

You take such awesome pictures...do you do this professionally? And it totally helps that your model is really handsome....

Unknown said...

I am far from a professional. A few years back I took a photography class at the community adult night school. They taught us how to use our camera settings and gave us tips on taking pictures. On 3/31 we bought a digital Power Shot A95 and I have taken 5,000 pictures since then. I really want a Canon DSL but they cost a several thousand dollars to get up and running. The a95 that I have uses the same basic controls that I learned on my film camera. My ultimate goal is to have 2 of 25 pictures come out to my standards. I am not really there yet.

For the pool shots I took a ton to get the results that I gained. This is a hobby that I enjoy and am unable to follow to the next step because of the costs. And yes, Mquest Jr is a perfect subject.

Nelly said...

Mquest Jr is also a very happy loking kid. You and Mrs Mques are giving him a wonderful childhood.

Unknown said...

Thanks Nelly-
I hope I am giving him the best. Only time will tell.
mike