Monday, February 07, 2005

What a long strange trip its been-

What a long strange trip its been-

First we saw Bob Weir play at HOB. It was a great show. I am amazed at how small of a venue HOB Anaheim is. Bob looked healthy and the band played well.
(set list)

After a few hours of sleep. We packed up and took off for a night in the local mountains with the family and my parents. Most of the snow had melted But, we found a small patch of snow for Mquest jr to play in. He picked up a few new words this weekend including “snow” and “cold”. He had a lot of fun but he really wanted to leave and return to his own home. He kept repeating “I By By” over and over. We did not have a big struggle getting him to sleep. We thought It would be much worse. But, he was rather tiered and fell asleep rather quickly. Perhaps we can spend the night out again?

As we were leaving the weather started to change. I think we might of missed some fresh snow.

2 comments:

Cyn said...

well, i'm sorry your upset but i've worked out the details with the
particular party that started this whole thing. to both our
satisfication.
i have NEVER claimed anything i've taken off line as MY OWN work. as a
writer/poet i find that deeply offensive and also a personal attack on
my own honesty as a writer/poet.
i have ALWAYS given proper credit to the original source when required
and many times when not.
all prior THE DAILY NERD, HORSCOPES, IN THE NEWS entries have WITHOUT
fail being duly sourced.
as can be seen by reading thru the archives.
the only difference now is i will be using a header disclaimer to
clarify that point.
and the sources cited are now in bold typeface.
as i said the originator of this inquiry and i have settled amicably.
its a shame you've misread this situation.
cyn

Unknown said...

What? I read your Blog and you ask a question in one of your posts.
I answered It using the information you provided.
That is all I did. As I stated in my answer I have no idea what started your problems but I offered advice to the question that you asked.
I never accused you of anything or particularly care what you did or did not do.
I just answered your question.
The only thing that disturbed me was that:
“I WILL BE DISCONTINUING POSTING THE DAILY NERD”
I saw no need to discontinue something that was probability in the right.

Peace