Friday, February 04, 2005

Friday's Feast

Appetizer - If you were a dog, what breed would you be, and why?
A beagle. I would have mystical super powers. I would sleep on top of my dog house all day. I would be a chick magnet. I would live life by a series of scents.

Soup - What does the color purple make you think of?
Royalty. Flowers. Fragrance. Purple Haze.

Salad - Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?
10 min once I am out of bed. 12 min if I stop to make and drink a cup of coffee.

Main Course - How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?
Never counted. Math is to hard. I only talk to one on a regular basis.

Dessert - Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)
No. I think I will skip dessert this week.


No comments: