Friday, January 07, 2005

NBC's 'Fear Factor' Sued for Rat-Eating Episode

Watching contestants eat dead rats on NBC's gross-out stunt show "Fear Factor" so disgusted a Cleveland man that he has sued NBC for $2.5 million, saying he could not stomach what he saw.. . . . He said the show caused his blood pressure to rise so high that he became dizzy and light-headed, and when he ran away to his room, he bumped his head into the doorway
Should I file my lawsuit against Bush? Every time I see him my blood pressure goes through the roof and I feel nauseous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. A federal lawsuit was filed on 12-12 by a lady who says her fiance fed her blended up rats. I didn't even think rats were poisonous. Does anyone know? Email me at pda4me03@yahoo.com
Here is the newspaper article.
http://www.timesleader.com/mld/timesleader/news/local/crime_courts/13420205.htm