Friday, January 21, 2005

Friday's Feast

Alright gang I am going to try the whole Friday's Feast thing.


Appetizer - What is one quality you really admire about yourself?
I have three:
My never quenched hunger for Pizza.
My ability to read a wide range of great literature while never being able to remember the character names in the books.
My passive-aggressive trait

Soup - What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?
Whatever is on sale with no animal products in the ingredient list.

Salad - Describe your favorite movie scene. You know, the one that just gets to you every time you watch it.
Apocalypse Now- The ceiling fan/helicopter blades.

Main Course - If you were a veggie, which one would you be, and why?
A carrot- I am shaped like a carrot. I have no hips and I am forced to wear a belt However, the belt does not work all that well because it also keeps sliding down my hip-free waist.

Dessert - If you could take a weekend trip within 100 miles of your current residence, where would you like to go?
The local mountains. I really want to take Mquest Jr to see the snow. We will be going in a few weeks.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I like the friday feast thing, mquest! I blogged it myself!