Saturday, January 01, 2005

Blog thanks, “Crushes”, “Blog It Foreword” (new feature lame title)

It is about time that I give some thanks and recognition to some of the Bloggers that make this all worthwhile. Some people call thanks like this “Blog It Foreword” but, I think that tittle is rather lame. Dru Blood refers to it as “Crushes”. Not a bad name but it does not reflect my personality. So I am stuck with no idea what to call this new feature. How about Blog Erections and Salutes? Or, Blogs to Cream your Pants Over?

To harsh of a tittle? How about Mquest Blog Salutes?

I will start with Dru Blood. For the months of November and December I was her Crush (top right corner right under the green star) What did she have to say about me? “Short, pithy, frequently funny...and I love that he's a dad who blogs about his kid.” I even looked up the word pithy just to make sure that she was not making veiled threats against my manhood.. .

Dru Blood- I have gotten the most amount of traffic from her site. Go on take a look at her Blog. Who is she and what is her Blog about? Single mom raising children, Homeschooling issues, Community, Anti-Bush rants . . . (general feminist, liberal, anarchist, communal slant on things)
She writes about anything and everything. I always get excited when I see that she has posted something new. Bookmark her site.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dru Blood rocks!