Saturday, January 29, 2005

Friday's Feast

Appetizer - If you could have a free subscription to any magazine, which one would you like to have? I already get old copy's of Newsweek and Cooking Light so I would skip them. The New Yorker might be fun. Mother Jones? Time? I think it would be a hard choice.

Soup - If you were to suddenly become famous, what would you choose as your stage name?
Wouln't you like to know.

Salad - What ingredients make an awesome salad? Dressing? Croutons?
Cheese, Creamy dressing, cheese, thinly sliced crispy carrots cheese, avocado and a dash of pepper.

Main Course - What do you like most about your current job?
My day off. The cast of characters. The coffee that I pay for.

Dessert - Who is your favorite instrumental musician (not a singer)?
Jerry Garcia- He did have that distinctive sound that identified him.

No comments: