Friday, July 15, 2005

Dreams


Dreams
Originally uploaded by mquest foto.
Last year I wrote about how Mquest Jr had to have a empty bed to get to sleep. He used to sleep with one stuffed animal and never used a blanket. Now look at him. What is not in this frame is the 6 Thomas train books, the Elmo book and the three Pooh books that he usually uses as a pillow but for this nap got pushed down by his feet. The legendary Chubbles is in the bottom left of the frame.

Oh sleep! It is a gentle thing, Beloved from pole to pole.
Samuel Taylor Coleridge

I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?
Ernest Hemingway

3 comments:

x said...

Aww. That picture is so perfect. I used to sleep with two stuffed horses and a cheetah and thought that was pushing it... this kid could outdo *anyone.*

Unknown said...

It is hard to bargin with a three year old.

Jack Steiner said...

That bed looks pretty similar to the one my son sleeps in.