Thursday, July 14, 2005

2 hours of rock throwing


2 hours of rock throwing
Originally uploaded by mquest foto.
We all went to the beach and watched Mquest Jr. throw rocks into the water. He threw rocks nonstop for two hours. We all thought his arm would be sore the next day but it looks like his day at the beach had no ill effects on his arm. We have tons more pictures of our adventure on Flickr-

Grandma and Grandpa have observed that the love of rocks is a trait that is passed down in our family genes. As a child I always wanted a rock polisher and was never able to get my dad to buy one. Perhaps if Mquest Jr. keeps his love of rocks he will end up with one.

2 comments:

Irina Tsukerman said...

I love rocks as well. I remember collecting pebbles all day long as a child. Shame the beaches in U.S. are all sandy.

Unknown said...

If it skips a generation than my son will want one? The west coast has lots of rocks. years of earthquakes and plates slipping has created tons of rocks.