Saturday, October 22, 2005

Trail Head


Trail Head
Originally uploaded by mquest foto.
Yesterday I laced up my hiking boots and took a long walk down Two of my city's trails. I was out on the trail for about 2 1 / 2 hours and had a great time. I took tons of pictures and had tons of photo glitches. Must everything that I wanted to take a picture of was directly in front of the sun. The trail has a lot of over grown and was often way to dark to take hand held pictures. I also was limited by the lack of zoom on my lens.

I did have fun and plan on going back out as soon as possible.

Here are some of the pictures I took: There are more-- Just click on a picture to go to Flickr and see the rest.

Hiltscher Park
Fullerton

1 comment:

Nelly said...

Good on yer. As they say in Australia. Is it 'way to go' in your part of the States?